We know that choosing a health plan can be confusing and overwhelming. Our staff can help simplify and explain the choices available to you – and will do so in a very clear and patient manner, allowing you to take the time you need to make an informed decision.
We’ll advise you on:
Medicare Health Plans
- Cost Plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplemental Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN
- First Health from Coventry Health Care
- Prescription Drug Plans
Ancillary Insurance Products
- Cancer: Cancer insurance policies supplement existing health insurance policies or income. Benefits are paid directly to policyholder regardless of whether they have other insurance. Benefits to help pay for all of the extra costs associated with cancer treatment.
- Critical Illness: An insurance policy that would pay a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis of a critical illness. The benefit could be used in any way the client wishes.
- Dental/Vision: With dental plans, dentists agree to processing policies and are prohibited from billing and collecting fees in excess of the agreed upon schedule. Vision plans typically include pre-negotiated pricing on professional eye exams, eyewear, contact lenses and laser vision correction. Get a Dental Quote
- Disability: If you’re unable to work due to a sickness or injury, disability income insurance can help you meet expenses and maintain your standard of living. By replacing a portion of your income, disability income insurance can help provide financial security until you get back on your feet and return to work.
- Hospital/Accident: Insurance that provides coverage for care received in a hospital setting, including surgeries and other inpatient medical procedures.
- Identity Protection: Falling victim to identity fraud not only tarnishes your good name. It can ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, and drain your assets. Restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive. Get a Quote for Identity Protection
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance coverage can minimize the considerable financial risks of traveling: accidents, illness, missed flights, canceled tours, lost baggage, theft, terrorism, travel-company bankruptcies and emergency evacuation.