HealthCare and Medicare Plans
There are many options for purchasing individual and family health insurance. If you meet eligibility requirements and would like to utilize the Advanced Premium Tax Credit available to you, enrollment must be done through your state’s designated Health Insurance Marketplace. Feel free to contact us to assist you through the application process and selecting the right plan for your needs.
*Individuals and families seeking health insurance that do not meet the eligibility requirements for an Advanced Premium Tax Credit may still purchase coverage through the marketplace.
Don’t qualify for an Advanced Premium Tax Credit or simply do not wish to purchase health care coverage through a marketplace, we can help with that too. We have many “direct to carrier” options available. You can make an appointment with one of our friendly agents or get quotes from the provided links below.
Make an appointment with one of our friendly agents or get quotes from the provided links below:
Ancillary Insurance Products
- Cancer: Cancer insurance policies supplement existing health insurance policies or income. Benefits are paid directly to policyholder regardless of whether they have other insurance. Benefits to help pay for all of the extra costs associated with cancer treatment.
- Critical Illness: An insurance policy that would pay a lump-sum benefit upon diagnosis of a critical illness. The benefit could be used in any way the client wishes.
- Dental/Vision: With dental plans, dentists agree to processing policies and are prohibited from billing and collecting fees in excess of the agreed upon schedule. Vision plans typically include pre-negotiated pricing on professional eye exams, eyewear, contact lenses and laser vision correction. Get a Dental Quote
- Disability: If you’re unable to work due to a sickness or injury, disability income insurance can help you meet expenses and maintain your standard of living. By replacing a portion of your income, disability income insurance can help provide financial security until you get back on your feet and return to work.
- Hospital/Accident: Insurance that provides coverage for care received in a hospital setting, including surgeries and other inpatient medical procedures.
- Identity Protection: Falling victim to identity fraud not only tarnishes your good name. It can ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, and drain your assets. Restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive. Get a Quote for Identity Protection
- Travel Insurance: Travel insurance coverage can minimize the considerable financial risks of traveling: accidents, illness, missed flights, canceled tours, lost baggage, theft, terrorism, travel-company bankruptcies and emergency evacuation.